Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares The Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."



Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things I love....

I had an unexpected "vacation" this week.. Due to our whole family being "under the weather" so to speak.  We were supposed to be gone for a week to Youth Camp... God had other plans.. We are now on our way to Waxahachie to spend the last night of camp with the kids and its giving me time to reflect on some things... God is so good.

I have been reflecting on a lot of things this week.. On things that I love and hold dear to me..

I love that I have a God who loves and forgives me no matter what I do or say
I love the way my girls smell when they get out of the pool
I love the way their eyelashes stick together from being wet
I love the way no matter where I am in the house..... They find me... not always a good thing..
I love the way they hate each other one minute but best of friends the next
I love the fact that I have the freedom to be whoever and whatever I choose and so do my girls
I love that my husband loves and adores me and our family with a love that cannot be contained
I love how my girls feel free to talk to and share with me their most private secrets
I love that they would rather spend time with Greg and I than their friends
I love that they love and value family as much as Greg and I do

Things I love about Brianna
I love that Brianna is the most free spirited fun loving 9 year old I know, she has no fear
I love that she speaks her mind and doesn't think twice about it
I love that she will take up for her sister in a heartbeat
I love that she will take up for me in a heartbeat
I love how she stands behind me in stores when people are staring at me.....
I love how she stands behind Taylor when people are staring at her...
I love that she eats tomatoes like they are apples
I love her love of animals
I love her compassion for others
I love that she is one of my best friends

Things I love about Taylor
I love that Taylor is the funniest most free spirited 13 year old I know, so full of confidence
I love that she loves to and knows how to dance her butt off
I love to hear her sing... beautiful voice
I love that she also stands behind me in stores when people stare....
I love her compassion for others
I love that she is constantly thinking of ways to help others
I love the dreams she has about God...
I love that she is one of my best friends
I love that she could care less what people say or think about her
I love her confidence and self esteem

Things I love about Greg
I love his love for God
I love his dedication to his family
I love his love for me...
I love his work ethic
I love that he is a man of his word and is very honorable
I love everything about this man and couldn't imagine a life without him
I love the life he has given me and our family
I love his kids like they are my own...
I love our life together

God has given me so much to love and to be thankful for... I'm so glad he doesn't base His love on my talents, gifts and works.. If He did... Well lets just say I'm pretty unloveable!

No comments:

Post a Comment