Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares The Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."



Saturday, September 8, 2018

Honey, Drop That Baggage.. And No I’m Not Talking About Your Louis Vuitton!

I'm Starting A Journey... A Journey involving Baggage (And Not Your Louis Vuitton Luggage You Carry On The Plane With Ya), I'm Talking About The Baggage We (YOU And ME) Pick Up Along This Path Called Life. Ya Know, Offenses.. Hurts, Resentments, Anxiety, Depression Etc.. Honey, Lets Learn How To Drop That Baggage.. And No I’m Not Talking About Your Louis Vuitton.. And Learn How To Live Our Best Life Yet! I Challenge You To Come Along This Journey With Me Over The Next Few Weeks, Heck It May Even Take Months But We Can Do It Together! Feel Free To Share Your Own "Baggage" And What You're Struggling With Because I Can Assure You, I Will Be Sharing All My "Designer" Bags With You! Let’s Drop Our Baggage Off At Baggage Claim!

No comments:

Post a Comment